At Nonprofit Hub, I'm a bit of a utility-man. I'm willing and able to do literally everything no matter how high or low level. One of the roles I took was doing business development behind creating a new revenue stream for our company and brand new job title of 'Sponsorship Guru.'
I create strategic relationships with corporations to help achieve our mission through financial support. I love Nonprofit Hub, so I was more than willing to dedicate my time to creating a position to help us be better than we could imagine... and to help keep the lights on.
MY ROLE AS MARKETING STRATEGIST
- Develop the strategy behind selling Nonprofit Hub advertisements and sponsorships.
- Create a kit for a Sponsorship Guru position, including job description, on-boarding process and actual execution of the new position.
- Strategize drip campaigns, execute the graphic design copy for direct mail, landing pages and other campaign materials, curate a book of clients and monetize free Nonprofit Hub's free content while not jeopardizing editorial integrity.
- Acting Project Manager for jobs and executions which spawned from our sponsorship strategy.
- Hire and manage remote team to take over sponsorship sales.